CampusCoin set to provide scholarship to underprivileged student athlete at Deshaun Watson ESM Football Camp. CampusCoin to sponsor four Aarrow Sign Spinners at the World Sign Spinning Championship. CampusCoin to sponsor undefeated professional boxer Caleb “Sweethands” Plant in his upcoming bout on FOX.
Scholarship will be provided to top student athletes at Deshaun Watson ESM Football Camp.
The CampusCoin team is proud to announce our sponsorship of the ESM Youth Football Camp hosted by NCAA National Champion, and current Houston Texans QB, Deshaun Watson. CampusCoin will be providing scholarships to the top two student athletes that participate in the camp. This one day sold out event, which will take place at the Kroc Center in Greenville, SC on February 17, is for all positions ages 6–16 and allows for each student-athlete to receive individual instruction from Deshaun Watson.
The CampusCoin team is very excited to hop on board and support an event that not only focuses on the development of football skills, but the promotion of the importance of role modeling and leadership within the community as well. Our team has pledged two scholarships to be offered at the camp:
- The MVP scholarship
- The Outstanding Sportsmanship scholarship
An official press release will be released within the next few days that will include official statements and scholarship details. If you wish to be added to the PR mailing list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aarrow Sign Spinners to represent CampusCoin at the World Sign Spinning Championships in Las Vegas.
CampusCoin and Aarrow Sign Spinners are back at it again, and this time bigger than ever! On February 16th-17th, Aarrow will once again be promoting CampusCoin, this time at the 11th annual World Sign Spinning Championships (WSSC) in Las Vegas, Nevada. This competition draws the top sign spinners from over 50 cities and a dozen countries and judges the spinners on best style, execution, and technical sign spinning abilities.
At this years event, four of Aarrow’s top spinners will be wielding official CampusCoin signs during the competition, meaning all eyes will be on us. The World Sign Spinning Championship is mainly attended by entities that fall within our target demographics, such as students partaking in the event and retail stores who sponsor spinners. This makes the WSSC a hub for potential ambassadors and future adopters. Mass exposure is key, and this event offers us the ability to obtain just that.
We would like to give a big thanks to Aarrow Sign Spinners for representing CampusCoin and our vision at the World Sign Spinning Championships and wish your spinners the best of luck!
CampusCoin enters the ring with Caleb “Sweethands” Plant in his super middleweight bout versus Rogelio “Porky” Medina on FOX.
The CampusCoin team is pleased to announce that we will be sponsoring undefeated super middleweight contender, Caleb “Sweethands” Plant (16–0, 10 KOs), in his upcoming fight against Rogelio “Porky” Medina (38–8, 32 KOs). The bout will take place at 8PM EST on February 17 in El Paso, Texas at the Don Haskins Center and will be featured in prime-time on Premier Boxing Champions on FOX & FOX Deportes. Be sure to tune into the fight!
This partnership marks the first time CMPCO will be promoted on national television and offers an opportunity for CampusCoin to gain mass exposure (recent prime-time Premier Boxing Champions fights have attracted over one million viewers). An official press release will be created within the next few days including statements from both CampusCoin and Caleb. If you wish to be added to the PR mailing list, email email@example.com.
We are looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with Caleb that extends far past his upcoming bout on the 17th.
CampusCoin to delist from Stocks.Exchange
After thorough review, CampusCoin has decided it is in the best interest of our community to delist ourselves from Stocks.Exchange. This is being done to remain in alignment with our target audience of college students and reaffirm our commodity status with the SEC. We are grateful to Stocks.Exchange for listing CampusCoin, and it is with regret we must bid them farewell.
For any questions concerning the delisting of CampusCoin from Stocks.Exchange, please contact us.
Translation bounty opportunities are still available
The CampusCoin Project is still offering CMPCO bounties for translations into the following languages:
Join the Discord and contact Wasabi3333 for more details.
- Meet the Team page coming by the end of February (new members need to be added after the past two weeks)
- Whitepaper development becomes main focus
- Team in search of additional developers to expedite forward movement of our project. Message CampusCoin Support on Discord or Telegram for more information on qualifications and job requirements.
- Team to delist from Stocks.Exchange due to lack of volume
- Message Wasabi3333 on Discord for translation bounty opportunities
- ANN page has been redesigned
- ANN page translations being added
- Proof-of-Stake research/development
- App development
- Tip bot put on hold for more pressing matters
- CampusCoin team to be promoted at World Sign Spinning Championship
- CampusCoin to provide scholarship to underprivileged student-athlete at Deshaun Watson ESM Football Camp
- CampusCoin to sponsor undefeated super middleweight boxer Caleb “Sweet Hands” Plant in his upcoming bout on FOX
- CampusCoin now accepted at Sheldon.store
- Ambassador of the month has been selected! Congratulations to our first winner and your January Ambassador of the month: Aerolalit
- CampusCoin clothing pre-sale coming soon. STAY TUNED!
Media Expansion Statistics
Time Period: 1/22/2018 to 2/12/2018
- Discord→ 1256 Users +6%
- Facebook → 737 Followers +6%
- Instagram → 1751 Followers +1%
- Medium → 84 Followers +15%
- Reddit → 225 Readers +12%
- Stocktwits → 16 Followers +1600%
- Telegram → 729 Members +11%
- Twitter → 2135 Followers +9%
- Twitter (Support)→ 512 Followers +14%
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat